Thursday, September 01, 2005

Violate This!


I just finished the Violate demo. Had to upgrade my iBook’s RAM just so I could get better performance from Garageband. It’s turned out close to what I had in mind, but it will still have to undergo a few more mutations to get it just right. I think this will definitely need some vocals. Maybe short, repetitive chanting and rants, and a few digitized samples. Guitars could be more aggressive, and the mixing needs a little more tweaking (specially when I heard it from Shure e2c earphones). Otherwise, the demo mix would have been perfect, but alas that’s what demos are for. Hopefully the final mix would come around sounding close to perfect. Anyway it will probably take me a bit longer to finish this track compared to Replicant. Well back to work, for the meantime check out the Violate demo at the Subhuman Species website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home