Monday, September 05, 2005

Crawling On


Days seem to go faster when you're busy. Unfortunately I haven't done any real work on some of the projects lately. I've been busy putting new stuff on the Subhuman Species website, and have managed to create a yahoogroups mailing list (see side bar to join). I want to concentrate on the demo tracks at the moment. I plan to finish three more before I go back and make a final mix. After that I plan on producing my own web comic as inspired by my friend (check out the website for more details). I've been planning that for almost five years, but I really had no idea how to put it out at that time. Well now I do, so I may go do that after I finish with the Violate EP. Anyway I hope to keep in touch when there's enough progress (or lack of it). Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home