Thursday, September 15, 2005

Changes

I've just uploaded the new track entitled Apocrypha. This was the track previously called "The Macabre" (see previous post). Like I said before, it's more guitar oriented, but still bouncy enough to fit into the whole Violate theme. It can now be downloaded in the new Downloads page of the main website along with the new mp3 version of Replicant, and a new mix of Violate (to those who were able to download the previous incarnation, I hope you'll notice and appreciate the subtle changes). If you notice, the new Downloads page is now dedicated to Subhuman Species music. This is just the start of the site's overhaul. More to come. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the new track.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

hey, if you have time, do visit my blog to vote between two exhibits.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home