Monday, September 19, 2005

Mutations

I've recently overhauled the Subhuman Species website. Its now a bit more focused (on music at the meantime), but I hope to add more content as the ideas come rolling in. Any suggestions, or criticisms (good or bad) are always welcome.

On a related topic, I've just begun working on the new track entitled 'Wasting Away', and from the look of things its headed for a goth/industrial feel to it again. I guess because I'm feeling a bit glum these past few days. The anger is quite evident with the pounding noise in the early mix (and I'm guessing it will stay that way). I'm not going into production details here, which can instead be found in the Journal page of the website. Hope you get to listen to it one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home