Monday, October 10, 2005

Dead to the World and Annoying Telemarketers

I’ve been rather busy the past few weeks, thus I wasn’t able to update both this blog and the website’s journal page. Still working on the new track, and I’m still undecided on the title. I’ve been rather anxious the past few days mainly because of financial woes, but that should lift in a couple of days, then I can get my head down again and start doing something creative.

On a different topic, I’m quite annoyed with banks calling and offering me stuff that I don’t really care about. This is sort of telemarketing that really pisses me off! Sometimes they’re like machines with memorized sales talk, ranting about silly offers with their mouth going 110 mph. If your not careful, you might just end up agreeing to some lame deal that you don’t really understand and need. I know that these people get some sort of commission if they (excuse the term) “con” a client, and will pester you with endless offers, sounding convincing, and helpful (which they’re absolutely not). Excuse me for not studying “Advanced Annoying Marketing Ploys” but I got my credit cards because I don’t like bringing cash when I shop or dine, and I don’t really give a damn about anything else. If and when I do need these additional s**t, then I would be the one to call their office (and I expect really good service) and ask for it. Till then I will bicker back at them, or tell my secretary to tell them to f**k off. Now if I can only do the same with my mobile phone… hmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tobie said...

Activate your option for word verification to avoid spam blog posters like those at the side right now.

Dude, bad trip talaga yung mga telemarketers na ganyan. I personally just tell them flat out "I'm not interested. No. Goodbye."

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home